| < September >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Orenburg in September is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with some rain. A mere 34.4mm (1.4in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 9 days.
- In September the skies in Orenburg are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:27 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 12:35.
- There are approximately 5:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Orenburg September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Orenburg, Russia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Orenburg:
- Biser, Russia - 795.5 kms (494.3 miles) NNE
- Perm, Russia - 700.4 kms (435.2 miles) N
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 675.5 kms (419.7 miles) NNE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 672.4 kms (417.8 miles) NNE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 578.6 kms (359.5 miles) NNE
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 742.2 kms (461.2 miles) NE
- Kurgan, Russia - 800 kms (497.1 miles) NE
- Ufa, Russia - 339.2 kms (210.8 miles) N
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 332.4 kms (206.6 miles) E
- Turgay, Kazakhstan - 635.8 kms (395.1 miles) ESE